Love Quotes2021-03-27T07:11:32+00:00

Love is living your dream.

Philosophy of Love By: Unknown

When you count stars, count them one by one. If you think there are a lot, I love you more than that.

Personal Love By: Maria Carrillo

Give your partner 99%. Keep the other 1% for damage control.

Cynical Love By: Unknown

Love will never be forever... It takes a quarter of your life finding them, another quarter deciding on whether it is love and the other half arguing.

Humorous Love By: Unknown



<<     1     2     3     4     5     6     7     8     9     10     >>